- Ok so theres that photo of Tyrion, Jamie and Cersei that I have seen like a thousand times today, where they're being all adorable... is it from a video cos there seem to be some cast interview things floating about... WHERE ARE THEY FROM? Whomever answers will have undying affection and gratitude...
- Which house are you from? Appearance wise probably a Reed but personality wise definitely a Lannister!
- Which of the 5 kings (Robb, Renly, Joffrey, Balon, Stannis) do you fight for? Robb probably as he annoys me the least (no offence to those who love Renly and Stannis)
- Favorite Character? Cersei Lannister
- Favorite Book? A Storm of Swords
- Favorite Sigil and Words? House Lannister, ‘Hear Me Roar’.
- North, South or across the Narrow Sea? umm The Westerlands sooo south…?
- Who do you think will sit on the Iron Throne in the end?
I hope it’s Dany preferably with Tyrion as Hand.
- Shaggydog, Grey Wind, Summer, Lady, Nymeria or Ghost?
- Would you join the Nights Watch or Brotherhood without Banners? Neither… If forced to the Nights watch…
- Most hated character? JOFFREY (The little shit!)
- Khaleesi or Queen? Queen.
- Dragons or Direwolves? Dragons
- Which god(s) do you pray to? The Old Gods
- Then finish with your favourite line from the series: “But one Day I will have your tongue ripped out with hot pincers and that will be hilarious!”
So me and my friend are posting pictures every day until the 31st, where the other must spot the GOT references… Got some awesome ideas for tomorrows guessing game…
Mine (There are 4 Game of Thrones References in this pic)
(My friends, 4 in this one too)
I honestly cracked up at this
then I realised what I was laughing at
I have been crying for 10 minutes
The Geek Studio’s Supernatural Giveaway is now open!
1. You must be following The Geek Studio (and I will check. I had 3 people last time that lost out!)
2. Reblog this post a maximum of once per day.
Anyone can enter! I’ll ship prizes worldwide!
1. Full set of 19 Supernatural buttons from my shop.
2. An Anti-Possession Tattoo necklace from my shop.
3. Supernatural Origins graphic novel
4. The Supernatural Book of Monsters, Spirits, Demons, and Ghouls
5. In The Hunt book by supernatural.tv
6. Two vintage tin signs (Colt Revolvers and Winchester Rifles)
Contest ends on February 28th, 2013 at 11:59pm EST
So I watched Les Mis… Am i the only one who could generally hear mean girls in my head every time Javert creepily stalked Valjean around??
Someone should make a proper gif of this….
I love it when Tumblr folk find new ways to explore this wonderful site lol.
wtf did I just do?
Holy fuck that’s amazing!! O.O
i don’t… i don’t know what happened.
Ok so i’m not gonna lie I wish people would stop going on and on and on about these ‘supposed’ animal deaths/torture on the Hobbit movie. In all fairness to me it seems pretty unlikely the amount of care etc they took over all the animals whilst making LOTR, with half the animal handlers and actors seemingly ending up buying the horses and they used people with their own horses for the big scenes, that they would abruptly take a different approach to animal handling… Just think it’s a bit iffy is all…. If any animals did die I doubt it was due to negligence.
My Reaction when people respond to something i post on Facebook….
Clearly I was talking to myself, how could you not get that?
Ok so I love Sherlock Holmes… A LOT!!! And it makes me very sad to see the raging war of Elementary vs Sherlock to be honest does it really matter I personally love all the incarnations whether it be:
This Sexy (and frankly hilarious) beast.
This Gorgeous Gentlemen.
Or the Perfection that is Benedict Cumberbatch PERFECTION.
In addition does it really matter if Watson is a man/woman/worker-monkey the relationship is always adorable. Personally I think Cumberbatch will always be my Sherlock but I love all the incarnations. Stop fighting dudes and believe in Sherlock <3